McNeil Company is in the business of building commercial, residential and multi-family buildings with a strong emphasis on innovative designs and the highest building standards in the industry. We hire individuals looking to make careers, we encourage growth and promotion, and we reward those willing to work in a team environment who are flexible to take on a variety of tasks.
Open positions, Omaha, NE:
McNeil Company is a high-end builder/developer of commercial, multi-family, and residential projects. We are seeking an individual with exceptional attention to detail (and quality) who is willing to grow in our organization. We have an immediate need for a Residential Estimator / Project Engineer to join our team.
- Desire to primarily work in an office environment helping prepare estimates and information for the construction of High-End Residential Projects, with required site visits and investigation.
- Strong Communications Skills are essential. Ability to effectively communicate (in written, verbal, and graphic form) complicated concepts to both clients and subcontractors.
- Organization Skills – excellent ability to keep detailed notes and information.
- Relationship Builder – ability to develop and foster strong relationships with industry partners, subcontractors, and most importantly our clients.
- Strong work ethic and POSITIVE attitude – persistent, patient, and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Construction Management (or equivalent) 4-year degree preferred.
- Computer Skills – must be proficient in Excel and Bluebeam.
- Critical Thinking Skills – capable of problem-solving and navigating multiple priorities on various projects.
- Demonstrate flexibility to navigate multiple priorities on various projects in a fast-paced environment.
- TRAINING – willing to help train and develop skills for qualified candidates that have a desire to work on a fast-paced High-End Residential Team.
We are representing a Design/Build firm that is looking to hire an entry-level Residential Architectural Drafter. Candidates should have excellent command and knowledge of AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, and other graphics programs. The candidate should be capable of participating in the development of technical drawings to be used in construction. More
McNeil Company is a high-end builder/developer of commercial, multi-family, and residential projects. We are seeking an individual with exceptional attention to detail (and quality) who is willing to grow in our organization. We have an immediate need for Carpenters & Laborers to join our team. More
+ For Consideration
Use the form below or forward resume to: