McNeil Company is in the business of building commercial, residential and multi-family buildings with a strong emphasis on innovative designs and the highest building standards in the industry. We hire individuals looking to make careers, we encourage growth and promotion, and we reward those willing to work in a team environment who are flexible to take on a variety of tasks.
Open positions, Omaha, NE:
We are seeking to add an experienced Interior Designer to join our dynamic Design Team, located in Omaha, NE. Our successful candidate is detail-oriented, easy going, and energetic. Candidates must have an excellent knowledge of AutoCAD and SketchUp and should be capable of participating in the design development of technical drawings to be used in construction.More
We are representing a Design/Build firm who is looking to hire an entry level Residential Architectural Drafter. Candidates should have excellent command and knowledge of AutoCAD, Sketch-Up and other graphics programs. The candidate should be capable of participating in the development of technical drawings to be used in construction. More
We are representing a Design/Build firm who is looking to hire an Architectural Intern. Candidates should have excellent command and knowledge of AutoCAD, Sketch-Up and other graphics programs. The candidate should be capable of participating in the detailed designs and develop drawings to be used in bid and construction.
Specific Tasks and Duties
• Assist in design working with clients to create floor plans and solve space planning issues with kitchens, bathroom, multifamily and custom homes.
• Developing detailed designs, often using Sketch-Up or other 3D imaging software for better understanding by clients.
• Coordinate and collaborate with interior designers and cabinet designers for the best solution possible.
• Complete and assist in preparing design package prepared for and submitted to building departments for building permits when necessary.
• Review of products or shop drawing submittals of cabinetry during the construction phase.
• Enjoys a dynamic, collaborative environment with lots of opportunities.
• Working to a brief, which details what space will be used for, and finding out the client’s ideas and requirements
+ For Consideration
Use the form below or forward resume to: