McNeil Company is in the business of building commercial, residential and multi-family buildings with a strong emphasis on innovative designs and the highest building standards in the industry. We hire individuals looking to make careers, we encourage growth and promotion, and we reward those willing to work in a team environment who are flexible to take on a variety of tasks.
Open positions, Omaha, NE:
The role of a Project Superintendent is to review the contract documents, develop a schedule and coordinate with subcontractors to meet the milestones, ensuring inspections, quality control, and safety standards are met. This position requires a strong work ethic and a POSITIVE attitude.
- Study and know the plan for your project
- Help develop a game plan for job sequence and subcontractor workflow.
- Work with the project manager to determine logistics, including site access, security, material staging, lay down, and crane areas.
- Review the company safety manual when starting a new scope and perform a hazard analysis to identify any potential issues and plan accordingly.
- Coordination of all on-site activities, including developing, maintaining, and updating project schedule
- Planning and looking ahead to give priority to the construction schedule.
- Lead weekly subcontractor coordination meetings.
- Inspect work in progress and complete work to be sure it conforms with the plans
- Coordinate material deliveries inventory and check for completeness
- Keep drawings up to date when revisions happen.
- Report to the project manager on-site progress and potential problem areas
- Be responsible for site safety and making sure that the safety consultant’s report items are taken care of
- Keep project sites always clean and look professional
- Coordinate City inspections and conformance with codes
- Assist with or develop the project punch-list at project completion
- Physical Requirements include frequently lifting and moving up to 75-100 pounds, climbing ladders, accessing roofs, and often multiple walk-up flights of stairs.
- Able to perform physical tasks common to this position; kneeling, bending, standing, repetitive motion, and use of hand tools
- Qualified to operate construction equipment including telehandler, skid steer, etc
- Capable of loading equipment items and safely transporting them on trailers
- Excel, industry-standard scheduling software, emails
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to Co-invest/Co-own in future projects
- Full benefit package; health, dental, vision, life, disability, retirement, holidays, vacation, personal days
McNeil Company is a high-end builder/developer of commercial, multi-family, and residential projects. We are seeking an individual with exceptional attention to detail (and quality) who is willing to grow in our organization. We have an immediate need for a Residential Estimator / Project Engineer to join our team.
- Desire to primarily work in an office environment helping prepare estimates and information for the construction of High-End Residential Projects, with required site visits and investigation.
- Strong Communications Skills are essential. Ability to effectively communicate (in written, verbal, and graphic form) complicated concepts to both clients and subcontractors.
- Organization Skills – excellent ability to keep detailed notes and information.
- Relationship Builder – ability to develop and foster strong relationships with industry partners, subcontractors, and most importantly our clients.
- Strong work ethic and POSITIVE attitude – persistent, patient, and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Construction Management (or equivalent) 4-year degree preferred.
- Computer Skills – must be proficient in Excel and Bluebeam.
- Critical Thinking Skills – capable of problem-solving and navigating multiple priorities on various projects.
- Demonstrate flexibility to navigate multiple priorities on various projects in a fast-paced environment.
- TRAINING – willing to help train and develop skills for qualified candidates that have a desire to work on a fast-paced High-End Residential Team.
- Health insurance (medical coverage). Vision/dental/disability available as option.
- Flex Spending HSA plan available with an applicable health insurance plan.
- 401k plan with 3% guarantee match (after the first year of employment).
- Holiday, Vacation, and PTO
We are excited about the opportunity to have a new member join our team. McNeil Company offers an excellent benefits package that includes.
We are representing a Design/Build firm that is looking to hire an entry-level Residential Architectural Drafter. Candidates should have excellent command and knowledge of AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, and other graphics programs. The candidate should be capable of participating in the development of technical drawings to be used in construction. More
McNeil Company is a high-end builder/developer of commercial, multi-family, and residential projects. We are seeking an individual with exceptional attention to detail (and quality) who is willing to grow in our organization. We have an immediate need for Carpenters & Laborers to join our team. More
+ For Consideration
Use the form below or forward resume to: